make a DAO
Before you go any further, you might want to visit the whats a DAO? page first.
- A good primer by Vitalik, the inventor of Ethereum here.
- If you want to start your own DAO, or are interested to learn more, this is a good resource.
- Snapshot is what a lot of DAOs use. It’s a decentralized voting system that does not cost gas as the process is performed off-chain.
- This video is also an excellent primer.
- Cooper, an important speaker on this topic, was recently interviewed by Jason and Mike here.
- Miles Jennings with a16z recently published a long 30-page legal framework re: DAOs here. If that’s too much, here is a good TLDR
- @paper_ape wrote a good summary here.
- History of DAOs | State of the DAO #2. Link.
- DAObox.org helps you get your legal/accounting and more setup quickly and are based in Switzerland
- astrodao.com is a super fast way to create your DAO on the NEAR protocol
- build your own dao at buildspace here.